Today, Leo XIV published a message for the 2026 World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation. He adopts the ecological vocabulary closely associated with Francis’ pontificate. Citing Laudato Si’, he speaks of an “authentic ecological conversion” and in metaphors such as “the ecosystems of the human heart.” The message also contains a naïve statement on warfare. “The true tools for building peace are not weapons of destruction,” Leo writes, listing instead “truth, dialogue, patience, goodness, justice, mercy, understanding, care and love.” Leo XIV enfolds an earthly program of disarmament, poverty reduction and ecological improvement: “Let us imagine a world in which the energies currently invested in war are directed toward integral human development, to overcoming poverty, protecting human dignity and reconciling divided peoples. Such a vision reflects faith in the coming of God’s Kingdom.” #newsUadwzxlixo
Previously [April 13 2015] and after many years of pursuance [adherence to a legal requirement] VATICAN: Public Prosecutor hears Cionci denounce … However, I want to, nevertheless, publicly praise Andrea Cionci for at least trying to do what he thinks he can do, juridically, to solve the crisis in the Church. That is light-years ahead of persons who merely talk about the problem, lament, and ask you to like and fav their videos or articles VATICAN: Public Prosecutor hears Cionci denounce … Last summer in June, Andrea Cionci filed a criminal complaint with the Vatican Prosecutor against the usurpation of the office of the papacy by Jorge Mario Bergoglio in March of 2013. — In February, 2025, he filed a second brief, and received an invitation some days ago, to appear on Saturday, April 12, 2025, to give a verbal explanation of his complaint. The Promoter of Justice, Alessandro Diddi and a colleague took a verbal statement, which Cionci approved, after a 4 hour discussion, as he says in …მეტი
German-born Abbot Maximilian Heim, 65 will step down as head of Heiligenkreuz Abbey on September 14, ending more than 15 years at the helm of the monastery. Founded in 1133 southwest of Vienna, Austria, it is one of Europe’s best-known Cistercian monasteries. The monastery still uses Latin and the Gregorian chant for its liturgies. It is strictly Novus Ordo with only few monks preferring the Roman rite. They had a difficult life under Abbot Heim. Abbot Heim said the time had come to place the responsibility “in younger hands,” pointing to the heart problems he suffered last year. Heim intends to return to pastoral ministry and theological work. His resignation comes roughly a year before the scheduled end of his second term. The monks are expected to elect new leadership in September. In consultation with the Vatican, however, the community will initially elect an administrator for a three-year term rather than an abbot for the customary longer mandate. The resignation comes only months …მეტი
Bishop José Antonio Satué - the Vatican-appointed pontifical delegate governing the conservative Institute of the Incarnate Word (IVE) - has appointed a new general council for the community, reports the Substack.com-Account The Pillar. Furthermore, Bishop Satué introduced a new website of the institute. Founded in Argentina in 1984, the IVE operates internationally. The institute had lost close to 40% of its members since its foundation. The New General Council Bishop Satué of Málaga, Spain, appointed five members to the council in a decree dated July 25. He communicated it to the IVE members on August 18. The Vatican’s Dicastery for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life approved the appointments. The new council includes: - Fr. Ervens Mengelle, IVE, as vicar general; - Br. Giampiero Pettenon, SDB, as treasurer general; - Fr. Diógenes Urquiza, IVE, with responsibility for contemplative monasteries; - Fr. Giampiero Gambaro, OFM Cap., with responsibilities as …მეტი
Priest Alters Words of Consecration, Nuns Appear as "Concelebrants". Worse than Germany: A video published by InfoVaticana.com shows Trinitarian nuns at the Monastery of Suesa in Cantabria, Spain, standing around the altar like concelebrants, with their hands extended during the Eucharistic Prayer. The celebrating priest altered the words of consecration, using feminine forms. He said, “Tomad y comed todas de él” (“Take and eat, all of you” — using the feminine todas). Furthermore, he prayed “for all humanity” instead of “for many.” He also replaced “Do this in memory of me” with: “Do this to remember that I am among you as one who serves.”
Ein Video, das InfoVaticana vorliegt, zeigt, wie im Trinitarierkloster von Suesa (Kantabrien) die Nonnengemeinschaft während des eucharistischen Gebets mit ausgestreckten Händen als "Konzelebranten" fungieren.
Pro-life activist Paul Vaughn shares his journey from evangelism to Catholicism this Easter Paul Vaughn, a pro-life activist and father of 11 children, transitioned from a leadership role in Protestant communities to the Catholic Church along with his wife and four of his children after years of questioning his faith.
EE.UU.: El activista provida protestante Paul Vaughn es recibido en la Iglesia Católica La lucha por el derecho a la vida de los más inocentes sigue siendo un buen exponente de ecumenismo de verdad. hmtv
Credo . Paul Vaughn: Pro-Life Activism and Conversion to … As his family grew to 11 children, Paul Vaughn gradually got used to people assuming that he and his wife, Bethany, were Catholic. They are now. During this year’s Easter Vigil, this 59-year-old pro-life activist from Centerville, Tennessee, Bethany Vaughn, and four of her children transitioned from evangelical Protestant Christianity to full communion with the Catholic Church at St. Catherine of Siena Parish in the nearby city of Columbia. Paul Vaughn explained to OSV News that, like so many others, his journey to the fullness of the Catholic faith has been a winding path of faith, during which he had previously held leadership roles in a Reformed Baptist congregation and in an independent Presbyterian congregation that he himself had helped found.
“What eroded the moral authority of the Church was the warm romance and embrace of secular power,” Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah, 73, of Sokoto, Nigeria, told CatholicWorldReport.com on August 10: “The Church embraced the world and became like the world it was supposed to change.” The bishop added that Africa has “no immunity from this virus”: “The only immunity is to learn from the history of others.” Later in the interview, Bishop Kukah recalled the death of an 18-year-old seminarian who was kidnapped along with three companions. After negotiations and the payment of a ransom, the other three were freed, while he was murdered: “As God would have it, the kidnappers were caught one year later, and they confessed that they killed him because, despite their guns and knowing they were Muslims, he insisted that they must repent of their crimes and return to God!” The prelate has since named the Bishop’s House after the seminarian, while a shrine in his honor stands at the seminary in Kaduna. …მეტი
The mosaics by Marko Rupnik at the Sanctuary of Lourdes will be fully covered in the coming weeks and will remain hidden permanently after Pope Leo XIV’s visit, Bishop Jean-Marc Micas of Tarbes and Lourdes told French newspaper LaDepeche.fr on August 20. Only some of the mosaics, including those on the basilica’s doors, were covered in March 2025. The sanctuary had previously stopped illuminating Rupnik’s works during its nightly processions in 2024. Rupnik is a Slovenian priest and artist promoted by the Vatican for decades. He has been accused by around two dozen women of sexual, spiritual and psychological abuse. An ongoing canonical case concerning the allegations is being drawn out in the Vatican. Bishop Micas has previously said that the continued public display of Rupnik’s work at Lourdes can cause particular pain to victims of abuse who visit the sanctuary. #newsSevwzxkaei
The bishop who oversees the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes in France has said the popular Catholic pilgrimage site will cover all of its mosaics by disgraced priest Father Marko Rupnik ahead of Pope Leo XIV’s visit next month.
At least 24 Christians were killed in an overnight attack on Bin Mper village in Plateau State, Nigeria, on August 18. The attackers reportedly entered the community around midnight and attacked people in their homes. Several others were injured and taken to hospital.
Mindestens 24 Tote bei neuem Angriff im christlich geprägten Plateau State. Die jüngste Gewalttat reiht sich in die anhaltenden terroristischen Angriffe ein. Seit Jahren erleben dort Christen Angriffe und die Zerstörung ihres Eigentums.
Truth is defined by authority, the Chair of Peter ex cathedra, and tradition, the magisterium of the Catholic Church. Not too surprised Copernicus got two out of three wrong!
DOJ PLAN Attorney General Todd Blanche just revealed his magic trick of how he is going to pay Jan6 insurrectionists and rioters 100s of millions of taxpayer dollars through the back door, while using the “Anti-Weaponization Fund” as a diversionary tactic. Popok explains the “Federal Tort Claims Act” trick being used, along with lawyers aligned with Trump to pull it off. Hims: Visit hims.com/legalaf to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. Subscribe: Visit Meidas+ | MeidasTouch Network | Substack for more! MeidasTouch relies on SnapStream to record, watch, monitor, and clip the news. Get a FREE TRIAL of SnapStream by clicking here: Record TV with SnapStream to get clips that will …
Miss Universe 2025 Fátima Bosch, a Catholic, visited the Church of Our Lady of Mercy in Guatemala City and presented her crown before God as an act of gratitude.